Click on palette and watch Judy paint a portrait in 2 minutes!

Click on palette and watch Judy paint a portrait in 2 minutes!
Click on palette above and watch Judy paint a portrait in 2 minutes!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pretty Little Brittany

To see me paint, click on http://vimeo.com/78406931

"Brittany" 12"x15" Pastel by Judy Burgarella


This is a sweet little pastel I started over a year ago, and just finished it up to bring to Connecticut for a wedding in October and give it to my beautiful niece Brittany.  But as things go, we had a mishap involving hospital, delays, visit cancellations, and it ended up going back to Florida with us.  And so I am finally getting around to the tedious job of packing it up tonight, redesigning a box for it, and all that stuff.  Shipping paintings can be costly unless you do it yourself, but one must be fussy when shipping glass.  I hope it still looks like her.



No comments:

Post a Comment